Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome To My World

Thanks for stumbling onto my little blog. Since some of you reading this probably have no idea who I am, I suppose I should introduce myself.

My name is Gabe Bustos. I'm a 28 year old guy living in LA county and newly single. I graduated from San Diego State in 2004 and I've been working for Cacique for about 4 and half years now. (The cheese company, not women's clothing) I'm a sports fan. I follow the Dodgers, the Chargers, the Lakers, and sometimes the Kings. Every so often I like to play poker, play guitar, or play the bass. I'll relearn a song or two when I get bored at night.

I tend to think that I'm a pretty straight forward kind of guy. Some people say that I don't open up to others, so maybe this blog will help that. I'm not a big talker usually, but I can type your ear off. I can be lazy and also a procrastinater, so who knows how often I'll update this blog. Just check back every so often and I'm sure I'll have some entertaining story for you to read. I'm also a bit nerdy as you might have guessed from my blog title. If you haven't already guessed, allow me to share my nerdiness with you. "Bet As Bogus" is an anagram for my name.

Well now you know a little about me. I'm sure you'll find out more with each post on here. Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments too. I'll try to respond in a timely manner...if anyone reads this.

No comments: