Sunday, May 3, 2009

Viva Los Doyers!!!

Today was Sunday Funday! I had a nice block of 9 field level seats to the Dodgers/Padres game today. I invited 6 friends and headed to the game with my parents as well. The Dodgers have been on fire to start the season. They won today, 7-3, and now have a perfect home record of 10-0! It's a new franchise record.

The Dodgers got up early with 3 quick runs in the first inning. Chad Billingsly took care of the rest from there. He went 7 innings and only gave up 2 runs. His record has improved to 5-0 now this season. As great as he was, the highlight of the game is very easy to pick out. During the 6th inning when the Dodgers were finished warming up, Andre Ethier threw a ball into the stands that I ended up with! I think it's a pretty sweet souvinir.

Another nice souvinir was the coupon that all the Dodgers fans got today. Since the Dodgers won the game by 4 runs, everyone got a coupon for a free order of Mini Sirloin Burgers from Jack in the Box. Yippie-I-A Mini Sirloin Burgers! HA!

No comments: